A rare and exciting opportunity has become available to work within a Government body based close by to Manchester Piccadilly station. I am looking for professional, hardworking and adaptable candidates who have strong team leader experience.
You will need to be strong minded and have the ability to handle difficult situations confidently should they arise. The working hours of this role are between 8am to 6pm with a pay rate of £9.08 rising to £13.11
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Enhance the performance of individuals through regular feedback and coaching, recognising and developing potential amongst your team. To promote the business beliefs and values.
- Contribute to organisational development initiatives as required.
- Communicate with your team, ensuring team members are aware of and understand issues relating to their roles. To encourage a culture of continuous improvement by promoting the open questioning of work practices and identifying appropriate actions.
- Monitor advisors performance using all available data, taking ownership of team results and ensuring KPIs and service standards are achieved.
- Champion the customer's cause by encouraging team members to identify root causes of customer issues and resolve them through changes to organisation practices.