Are you a Children`s Deputy Manager looking for your next big opportunity to shine, and make a difference? If so we may have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a team leader (equivalent of deputy manager) to work in a well-established Mental Health Children`s Home in Warrington, easily accessible via public transport links. The house is spacious and bright with a lovely open plan kitchen dining area, which is considered the hub of the house. The bedrooms are spacious and well decorated, creating a bright and calm atmosphere. There is a canal nearby along which young people and staff can walk into the nearby village of Appleton.
As Team Leader you will be second in command to the Residential Manager assisting them with admin tasks, rotas, staff training and development, and keeping up to date with all aspects of legislation and OFSTED regulations. You will also be supporting the young people in the home and helping create person centred care plans.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in working within residential services.
- Minimum of 12 months supervisory management experience.
- Must hold a Level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Good understanding of mental health and the issues young people face
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with working with Quality Care Commission (CQC) or Ofsted registered services.
The hours for this role are 37.5 hours a week and the shifts are a mix of two office days which are normally 8-4pm and then the rest of the week would be shift work with two weekends a month included in this rota.
The pay for this role is £22,093.50 - £25,544 per annum and sleep in`s are paid on top of salary and are £37.50. Benefits of working for this company include:
- Enhanced company pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Minimum of 30 days holidays
- Company sick pay
- Recruit a friend scheme
- Employee of the year awards
- Employee Assistance programme/counselling service
- Free on-site parking
- Paid DBS check
- Online shopping discounts
If you think this could be the perfect role for you please apply online or call Rachel on 01512426100