Are you a contact centre team leader with experience looking for a new exciting role? If so, Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader on a Full Time basis.
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to join the team in Cardiff. You will be required to motivate a team in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Thrive in our vibrant customer focused culture
- Coach and mentor team members in the principles of providing excellent customer service
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a culture of working together to help us achieve the best results.
- Be highly articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong understanding of contact centre technology
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Have previous experience as Team Leader within fast paced target driven environment is essential
- Have excellent coaching skills
- Good communication skills.
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of 25,000 .This employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Great Office environment
- Development opportunities
- Great city centre location
Your working hours will be Pro Rata /Flexi Shifts.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.