Are you a driven and engaging people leader within Sales environments? Can you help us in our journey to achieve our business vision of becoming a world class service organisation?
We have an ambitious and robust 5yr plan, that we are well on our way to achieving and you could be part of our driving force to success!
At Domestic and General we are proud of our market position as the UK's leading warranty protection provider with a customer base in excess of 16 million, having doubled our growth in the last 5 years.
This couldn't be a more exciting time to join us as we continue on one of our sectors biggest transformation projects. Our future aim? To be a company that not only provides world class customer service but also embodies a culture of high sales performance, reward and recognition.
Here's what we can offer:
We are now looking for passionate and dynamic leaders, with a proven track record of leading successful teams to consistently achieve high sales performance.
- Competitive basic salaries for our Contact Centre Team Leaders
- Bonus earning potential of up to £7,600 per year plus additional rewards, for a job well done
- An enhanced benefit package
- A vibrant and diverse culture that celebrates success, with a focus on quality and consistent high performance
- Great progression and development opportunities within the contact centre and wider business
To be successful in this role, you will be able to:
- Collaborate with peers and key stakeholders to share knowledge and ideas across the business
- Understand customer needs, with a focus on doing the right thing for our customers
- Display role model behaviours when dealing with customer requirements
- Focus the team on delivery and sales performance, identifying and improving through coaching areas of development
- Be open to innovation, understanding the principles of change management and coaching others' through change
- Manage the priorities of multiple activities and stakeholders, to meet diverse and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Maintain a clear focus on goal achievement, confronting problems, conflicts and obstacles
- Stay focused under pressure whilst working effectively; remaining focused on sales performance during busy periods
- Take responsibility to manage all people related issues, communicating clearly the expectations of agents
- Proactively call listen, conduct 121s, team meetings and huddles; setting high sales and performance standards and can immediately respond, providing solutions
- Understand the role employee engagement plays in commercial performance and workplace culture
- Continuously strive to enhance the culture of the business, raising the bar with the team through engagement initiatives and effective communication
You will be based at our Nottingham Contact Centre office, working 37.5hrs per week on a rotational shift pattern between 8am and 8pm, Monday - Sunday. Your team will consist of around 15 sales agents who receive inbound calls from our customers who contact us about their appliances and electronic items. You'll be supporting the team to ensure customers are provided with the most appropriate insurance protection solutions, balanced with a focus on hitting sales based kpi's such as conversion, quality and average handling time.
Our passion, determination and ambition lead us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you'll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people.
Working for us, works for you:
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential health care, including a virtual GP service)
- Travel Loans - interest free loan for your travel to work
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
The culture at Domestic at General is creative, fast-moving and exciting as we're going through a period of transformational change where customers are at the heart of everything we do… do not miss out on an opportunity to be part of both our culture and growth, apply now!