A government body in South London require a senior administrator to work on a temporary basis initially for 6 months.
Applicant must have excellent communication ability , attention to detail, the ability to work effectively as part of the Leadership Team and manage the key responsibilities that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support to the Senior l Management to ensure that work is prioritised appropriately and that deadlines are met;
- Line management of the Administrative Officers;
- Manage and monitor the Management Support and Coordination Hub Service Requests and respond accurately.
Collate HR information and resource for vacancy management;
-Coordinate and contribute to the implementation of operational initiatives.
- Manage the Hub's approach and compliance with Information Security, Finance, Health and Safety, Complaints, Business Continuity etc.
- Oversee processes to ensure that the Hub complies with instructions and policies and procedures.
The role is full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and does include working from home opportunity with the agreement to work from the office in London at least once a week.
The pay range is 10.82 to 13.54 per hour. Full vetting will be carried out on the post holder
Please apply with you CV if interested.