Are you a contact centre team leader with experience looking for a new exciting role? If so, Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader on a Full-Time, temporary basis.
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to join the team in Cardiff. You will be required to motivate a team in a fast-paced environment working within the Public Sector.
- Coach and mentor team members in the principles of providing excellent customer service
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a culture of working together to help us achieve the best results.
- Be highly articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong understanding of contact centre technology
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Have previous experience as Team Leader within fast paced target driven environment is essential
- Have excellent coaching skills
- Good communication skillsAs well as an attractive hourly rate and an annual leave entitlement of up to 34 days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Why apply for this role?
- Great Office environment
- Development opportunities
- Great city centre location
Please contact Alex Peters in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!