As a Team Leader, you will be managing a team of up to 14 Customer Service Advisers, motivating them and inspiring them every day. Full training will be given and consists of 2 weeks classroom based training with 3 further weeks of guidance in a very supportive environment. Further training and development will be offered on a continuous basis. Ideal candidates will have at least 12 months experience as a team leader or manager.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Giving direction and guidance to Customer Service Advisers in line with targets
- Lead by example, coaching and mentoring your team to be the best
- Conduct one to ones and performance reviews
- Escalating any complaints or service concerns customers raise
- Manage attendance and conduct
Due to the nature of this role, there are multiple shifts available and the shifts run from 08:00 until Midnight. There is limited parking on site but there are good Public Transport routes. Candidates who live in the Cardiff Bay, Cardiff City Centre, Roath, Splott & Grangetown areas will be able to walk or cycle to this fantastic location in the Bay.
We are looking for candidates to start work on Tuesday 14th April 2020 and have intakes throughout April and May.
As part of our background checks, you will need
- Clear credit history, please call us to discuss your circumstances
- Ability to pass a Basic DBS (Criminal Record) check
Please click apply now with a copy of your CV and the Cardiff team will call you within 24 hours!