An excellent opportunity has arisen for passionate and dedicated Team Leader to support the Project Manager in the delivery of Supported Living services across the Burnley and Blackburn area.
You will be working for an excellent provider in mental health and learning disabilities, rehabilitation and recovery, specialising in supporting people from forensic backgrounds with Learning disabilities and/or mental health, with the aim to achieve their full ambitions and potential. Joining the group at a very exciting time of growth and expansion, which could lead to future progression and development opportunities.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day supervision and management of the project service area, ensuring that planned work is undertaken and that there is adequate support to the different areas of the project
- Establish the priorities of the day and to provide senior support and consultation and to lead the team meetings
- Build links between different parts of the project, helping to foster a mutually supportive team
- Support the Project Manager in relation to the project service area, and to deputise in their absence
- Undertake direct work with clients where necessary, and to supervise individual staff, ensuring regular reviews and individual care programmes
- Maintain and enhance understanding of the key agendas in Health and Social Care - in particular the requirements of the personalisation agendas
- Liaise with the other Team Leaders to ensure the overall co-ordination of the day-to-day running of the various projects and to keep informed of the strengths and needs of staff working across the project.
You will be able to demonstrate good organisations skills, leadership, communication skills and a willingness to work closely with colleagues and the Senior Management to ensure the effective and smooth running of the Services.
The successful candidate will hold relevant experience in the Social Care field and a Level 3 in Health and Social Care. You will have experience managing complex situations and have the ability to motivate and develop individuals.
This is a full-time position with a starting salary of £23,075. In addition to excellent benefits, training and a rewarding, working environment.
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; apply now or please call Brooklea on 01772 400100 - thank you and good luck with your job search.