Service Desk Team Leader - Out of Hours
Location: Hampton, Peterborough
Salary: up to £32,000 per annum
Are you team focused with a passion to develop and lead you team to success? Are you supportive and influential?
IF YES…. KEEP READING!
Brook Street Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a well-established client is a top leading Managed Service Provider who are looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to join their thriving and ever-growing team.
Main Responsibilities as a Service Desk Team Leader:
- Develop and coach team members to improve performance and delivery of service through Bi annual appraisals, monthly one-to-ones, training and development plans
- Contribute to the maintenance and quality of the Knowledge Base
- Endeavour to provide all customers with the best level of customer service and support
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Ad-hoc reporting when required
- Escalation point within services escalation process to provide support, input and resolutions to escalations and complaints both in and out of hours.
- Through monitoring, management and contribution ensure the team achieve and exceed relevant SLAs, OLAs and KPI`s
- Provide support and delivery teams with relevant information regarding service performance via meetings, telephone conferences, email or reports.
- Develop, grown and maintain professional working relationships with all internal stakeholders and customer equivalents
- Identify and escalate any potential breach of service level or risk, where possible mitigating breach and managing to resolution
- Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly by the team
- Manage and deliver projects
- Contribute to the timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations including providing corrective actions
Benefits for working for this great global IT company as a Team Leader:
- Company bonus
- 33 days holiday
- Parking on site
- Large canteen/downtime area
- Great working environment
- Progression through different support line levels if desired
Experience Required for Service Desk Team Leader:
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous team management experience
- Practical experience of an external Managed Services provider
If you`re interested in this role and would like to have a chat more in detail regarding this vacancy, please do apply with you up to date CV. We aim to get back to all applicants within 1-3 working days. You can contact Charlotte on 07483 927710 or .