Do you have experience of leading a team of Administrators to make sure that targets and objectives are met? If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
This role is for a large government sector client based in the centre of Peterborough. You are going to have excellent communication skills and a background in administration, and with some experience of leading a team. Duties include:
- Manage attendance and performance and undertake line management responsibilities. Proven ability to meet customer service targets and deadlines.
- Manage all available resources effectively
- Manage work flow and output to ensure service levels agreements
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of legislation, policy, procedure and best practice.
- Accurately examine complex applications and make effective decisions.
- Resolving staff based issues/queries.
The rate of pay is £8.13 an hour, rising to £10.60 an hour after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
We have a number of temporary roles, to commence in January 2019, with an expected duration of 8 months. Please note, due to the nature of the work successful candidates will be required to undergo a security clearance check. You will need to have an in-date, valid passport with at least 6 months remaining on the expiry. You will also need to register with Brook Street, Peterborough.
For further details, please contact Stephanie or Jenny on 01733 310855 or email on