Are you a highly, driven sales and people leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their teams to achieve fantastic results? Are you excited by a fast-paced and agile working environment where you can help us in our journey to achieve our vision to become a world class service organisation?
Are you on the lookout for a new position that offers remote working? Do you want to work for a company that supports work life balance? If so, we may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
At Domestic & General our priority has been to support our employees through the recent challenges COVID-19 has presented, whilst still providing an excellent service journey for our customers. We are now excited to be recruiting Team Leaders for our Sales focused Contact Centre departments, that will initially be fully home based. We have changed how we recruit and onboard, so your journey with us will now be fully virtual, giving you the flexibility but still the full engaging experience that you deserve.
This is a very exciting time to join us. Our future aim? To be a company that not only provides world class sales through customer service but also embodies a culture of high sales performance, digital capabilities, reward and recognition.
Here's what we can offer:
We are now looking for passionate and dynamic leaders, with a proven track record of leading successful teams to consistently achieve high sales performance.
- Competitive basic salaries for our Contact Centre Team Leaders
- Bonus OTE earnings of up to £7,400 per year with a potential of up £12,000 per annum with additional rewards, for a job well done
- An enhanced benefit package
- A vibrant and diverse culture that celebrates success, with a focus on quality and consistent high performance
- Great progression and development opportunities within the contact centre and wider business
To be successful in this role, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate capability to delivering sales targets whilst providing our customers with an excellent level of service and engaging your team.
- Target focused across all key metrics including team culture engagement scoring and customer NPS results
- Collaborate with peers and key stakeholders to share knowledge and ideas across the business
- Understand customer needs, with a focus on doing the right thing for our customers
- Display role model behaviours when dealing with customer requirements
- Focus the team on delivery and sales performance, identifying and improving through coaching areas of development
- Be open to innovation, understanding the principles of change management and coaching others' through change
- Manage the priorities of multiple activities and stakeholders, to meet diverse and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Maintain a clear focus on goal achievement, confronting problems, conflicts and obstacles
- Stay focused under pressure whilst working effectively, remaining focused on sales performance during busy periods
- Take responsibility to manage all people related issues, clearly communicating the expectations of agents
- Proactively call listen, conduct 121s, team meetings and huddles; setting high sales and performance standards and can immediately respond, providing solutions
- Understand the role employee engagement plays in commercial performance and workplace culture
- Continuously strive to enhance the culture of the business, raising the bar with the team through engagement initiatives and effective communication
- Show a passion, drive and capability to become a leader of leaders
Initially, the role will be home based but within a commutable distance to our Nottingham Contact Centre office, working 37.5hrs per week on a rotational shift pattern between 8am and 8pm, Monday - Sunday.
Your team will consist of around 15 sales agents who receive inbound calls from our customers who contact us about their appliances and electronic items. You'll be supporting the team to ensure customers are provided with the most appropriate insurance protection solutions, balanced with a focus on hitting sales based kpi's such as conversion, quality and average handling time.
Our passion, determination and ambition lead us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you'll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people.
Working for us, works for you:
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
- Travel Loans - interest free loan for your travel to work
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
The culture at Domestic at General is creative, fast-moving and exciting as we're going through a period of transformational change where customers are at the heart of everything we do… do not miss out on an opportunity to be part of both our culture and growth, apply now!
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.