Team Leader - Supported Living - Edgware - £21,328
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who is passionate about assisting vulnerable individuals with learning disabilities all over the UK. Currently seeking a Team Leader in Edgware.
You`ll be providing mentoring, supporting and planning the development and management of support staff. Writing and updating team rosters, monitoring and observing performance, overseeing staff training, participating in the planning cycle specifying ongoing improvements and any required developments. Ensuring staff have appropriate learning and development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative framework/ regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of autistic spectrum disorders
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of Health and Safety
- Proven experience working with people with learning disabilities including autistic spectrum disorders.
- Previous experience of supervising/ managing staff
- Relevant Level 3 qualification is essential Level 4/5 is desirable - within Social Care
- Driver`s license
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
If you feel you meet the requirements or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over to me at or contact me 0208 680 8183.
BS Social Care work with a range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within Social Care then please don`t hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.