18hrs per week- Permanent
Salary: £27, 164 pro rata
We are looking for an exceptional manager to provide safe and effective management of a team/s and ensuring high quality service delivery to clients.
- To actively promote the service, managing all client focused activity within a designated service / location, including; assessment and management of referrals, voids management (housing), needs assessment, support planning, risk management and safety planning and regular review of need.
- To ensure the delivery of high quality recovery focused support to clients within a designated service/location.
- To ensure that all incidents and safeguarding concerns are managed in line with policies and procedures.
- To ensure that staffing resources and capacity is adequate to deliver high quality services to clients and to meet contractual requirements, including recruitment of new staff and management of the staff rota.
- To attend all relevant meetings both internally and externally.
- To act as a member of the Management On Call Team on a rota basis
- To ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- To develop and maintain proactive and effective relationships with commissioners
Excellent training programme
25 days annual leave per annum, plus statutory holidays
5% contributory pension scheme.
If you have any questions regarding the role please call me on 01274 008057