-Salary of £26,762
-25 days annual leave per year
- Health care cash back scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Supportive working environment
- Nationally recognised specialised training
Do you have management experience and experience working within adults with Autism/Aspergers? If so, This position is not to be missed!
About the organisation
BS Social Care are assisting a charity that offers a range of autism-specific services for adults in the Leeds area to recruit for an experienced manager! My client provide support for people either in their own homes, community settings or one of their own facilities.
- Managing, monitoring and evaluating quality systems/organisational performance.
- Promoting the interests of service users
- Developing/managing staff to enhance performance
- Manage the use of financial resources
- Must have a driving licence
Call Ella Sandoval on 01274 393050 for more information or Apply Now!