Full Drivers License Required
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to serve your Country.
We're looking for curious minds to join our team and help us meet some of the challenges facing the UK today. In this busy role, you will be responsible for checking and recording the movement of goods containers into and out of the country.
You will need an eye for detail to capture, verify and maintain accurate records of what is being transported. You will gain experience within a range of duties with no two days looking the same - an unflappable disposition when confronted with the unexpected will be beneficial.
The role involves updating computer systems so you must be computer literate; however, we will provide full training.
Brook Street are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. Our client is committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their whole selves to work and perform at their best
- be a UK national;
- hold a full and valid passport;
- be able to provide all ID documents we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance. These roles are subject to CTC (counter terrorist check) clearance.
- You will need to demonstrate:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- a strong sense of personal ethics and integrity;
- they enjoy interacting with colleagues, members of the public and external stakeholders;
- the ability to build relationships and thrive working as part of a team;
- a desire to develop. Pay Rates & Benefits
- National - £10.73 per hour + overtime and unsocial hour's rates + 34 days holiday accrual. Uniforms will also be provided.
- Provincial (Heathrow) - £11.19 per hour + overtime and unsocial hours rates + 34 days holiday accrual. Uniforms will also be provided. Working Hours
- For more information and to apply, please click on the apply button.
- Full-time. You may be asked to work on a 24/7 shift pattern.