Contract: Ongoing to August 2021
Hours: 37hrs a week - 9-5
Start Date: Immediate
Location: WFH (may change post COVID)
We are currently looking for a Team Organiser to work with one of our Government clients in York City Centre.
This role is for a Team Organiser who will be required to support the senior management team as a priority and secondly remaining members of the team, and organising team business. Will provide administrative duties, exercising independent judgment and discretion in performing tasks. Examples of duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Diary management and arranging large meetings/workshops
- Arranging meetings or travel
- Maintaining records or files
- monitoring email inboxes
The role is part of a fast paced team and programme and very busy. The successfully candidate will be required to ensure requested meetings are booked the same day.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm combined with advanced audio typing skills and shorthand if required at 110 / 120wpm
- Preferably a member of IQPS
- Experience as an executive secretary / personal assistant / team organiser
- An advanced level of computer literacy and wide knowledge of relevant software packages
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
The role is subject to DBS and reference clearance. You must have been a resident in the UK for three consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period (unless an Overseas Police Check is obtained).
This is a temporary position, applications from candidates in a permanent role cannot be considered. Due to high numbers of applications, if you have not been contacted after you have applied for this role, then unfortunately you have not been short listed.