We have an Executive Officer opportunity for our government client based in Milton Keynes.
Every day will be different, but you can expect to be involved in the following activities:
1. Undertake general office administration duties including control of all mail, co-ordinating diaries, processing and maintaining personnel records including vulnerable assets such as mobile telephones; make necessary returns. Arrange travel, hotels and vehicles, and order and control Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the team.
2. Organise meetings and the production, collation and dissemination of documentation for and resulting from them. Take minutes when required and follow up actions from the meeting.
3. Provide a consistent telephone presence on behalf of the team delivering excellent customer service levels. Provide communications to the team, including sending messages as required.
4. Maintain an efficient filing system paying particular attention to records of standing meetings, statutory records and authorisations.
5. Utilise financial and procurement systems and act as Local Purchasing Agent (where directed) by ordering stationery and other office consumables as required.
6. Report team problems e.g. IT and office facilities and monitor response.
7. Undertake administrative tasks as directed including technical literature searches for the team.
In order to be successful in this role, we would like you to have/to be:
* Ability to multi task
* Experience in appropriate IT packages
* Good time manager
* Strong organisation skills
* Good communication skills (verbal and written) including excellent telephone manner
* Experience of working with a team.
* MS Excel
* MS Word
* Diary Management
* Excellent Note taking