Are you a confident administrator with excellent attention to detail looking for a new role in the centre of Cardiff? The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering strong admin support to the Cardiff based team and act as the point of contact for the busy Cardiff office.
Duties will include:
- Meeting & Greeting visitors
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Handling post-room and correspondence
In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Correspondence writing, typing and formatting letters
- Answering email correspondence
- Proof-reading official documents
- Diary Management & organising travel/accommodation
- Minute-taking for meetings
The successful applicant will also be responsible for the general running of the office including acting as Health & Safety point of contact, manage contractors and facilities.
Please contact Kerry Lewis or Helen Baynham in our Cardiff office for more information on (029) 2034 5153.