Our client based in the centre of Cardiff is looking for a professional, organised and pro-active individual to join a very friendly team working on a wide variety of interesting projects.
The successful candidate should have strong communication and team working skills, have a flexible and can-do-approach ideally a background in professional services
Duties will include:
- - Meeting & Greeting visitors
- - Answering the telephone and taking messages
- - PA duties where required and general secretarial and administration support
- - Attending meetings, taking minutes
- - Diary management including travel and accommodation arrangements
- - Assist team with local marketing, events and social media support
In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Correspondence writing, typing and formatting letters
- Answering email correspondence
- Proof-reading official documents
- Diary Management & organising travel/accommodation
- Minute-taking for meetings
The successful applicant will also be responsible for the general running of the office including acting as Health & Safety point of contact, manage contractors and facilities.
Please apply ASAP or contact Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office for more information on (029) 2034 5153.