The Role: Technical Administrator
The Hours: 8.00am - 16.00pm Monday - Friday
The Location: Hull
The Term: Maternity Cover
An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; the role is for a Technical Administrator to join the busy, high performing Technical Team in Hull.
The Main duties:
* Logging, trending, and analysing customer complaints.
- Contacting stores to obtain traceability for customer complaints and arrange collection of products or return of foreign bodies if required.
- Sending all foreign bodies off for analysis to assist investigations.
- Monitoring, compiling and maintaining systems for complaint investigations and responses.
- Ensuring customer complaints are displayed as required.
- Completion of data required for the complaint reduction plan and ensuring minutes are taken in the meetings.
- Completion of all customer and internal KPI reports.
- Completion and maintenance of non-conformances systems to suppliers
- Reviewing all micro and chemistry results on a weekly basis and communicating to site team as required.
- Completion and distribution of all trending reports to the management team.
- Completion of the price list on a weekly basis and at the request of account managers.
- Assisting in completion of customer requested traceability's, weekly BQAP traces and batch traces when required.
- Completion of paperwork and procedural updates and issuing to the relevant departments.
- Supporting the Technical team with customer visits / site audits.
- Coaching of operations, engineering and QA teams to drive food safety culture onsite as well as ensure they understand the tasks they are completing and how their role contributes to food safety.
- Covering for the QA Manager (in part) in their absence.
The Key skills you'll need:
Use of Excel and Microsoft packages
Ability to work well in a busy environment
Good IT skills
" Previous administration experience
" Prior technical experience
This is fantastic opportunity with a great company. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you.
SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange an out of hours chat, please email / 07515 325 150