LS25 - Driving licence and Car needed due to remote location
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Are you an analytical thinker?
Would you like a career with a great company?
You could be working for an industry leading company. The successful candidate will be joining the busy Technical team in Leeds.
You will play a pivotal role in assisting the technical team, providing support with technical management systems, management of customer complaints, including collation of and analysis of statistical data, customer queries and assistance with trending and communicating technical KPIs.
Main duties include:
- Logging customer complaints.
- Contacting stores to obtain traceability for customer complaints and arrange collection of product or return of foreign bodies if required.
- Monitoring, compiling and maintaining systems for complaint investigations and responses.
- Ensuring customer complaints are displayed on KPI boards monthly
- Completion of data required for the complaint reduction plan and ensuring minutes are taken in the meetings.
- Completion of all customer KPI reports.
- Completing of CAREs and STARs reports.
- Completion of all internal KPI reports (board report, monthly KPI, weekly KPI, morning meeting weekly report)
- Collation and trending of micro and chemistry results on a weekly basis, and ensuring any failures are rested and reports updated with further results
- Completion and distribution of all trending reports (micro and chemistry) to the management team.
- Completion of departmental reports as and when required
- Completion of paperwork and procedural updates and issuing to the relevant departments.
- Ensuring all technical data bases for reporting are in place, up-to-date at all times and where possible the systems are improved.
- Supporting and collating information as required for any customer visits, internal or external audits.
- Ad hoc projects and duties as appropriate.
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have demonstratable experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
- Working experience with Excel
- Ideally worked in analytics / analyst role
- Keen eye for detail
- Great customer service and communication skills
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150