We are excited to be recruiting for a Technical designer to join a Technical team based in Egham.
If you are passionate about Technical design, have a key eye for detail and a knowledge of the technical and Manufacturing industry this opportunity could be for you!
Key responsibilities -
-Collaborating with manufacturing, vendors to ensure that product specifications are viable.
· Produce manufacturing drawings and determining required manufacturing processes and resources to meet project deadlines.
· Implementing design changes and making contingency plans as necessary.
· Liaising with manufacturing and Sales reporting back to senior management.
· Establishing quality control standards.
· Ensuring all products are of high-quality and that they conform to company standards and brand values.
· Evaluating prototypes and inspecting finished products to ensure that they are free from defects.
· Extremely competent with manufacturing and CAD based software (Autodesk, Solidworks)
· Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
· Deadline-driven and committed to quality.
If you are seeking a new challenge that offers a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus additional benefits please apply today and we will be in touch to discuss further.