Job Title - Technical Manager
Salary - Up to £55,000 Per Annum
Contract - Up to 14 months Maternity Cover. However, many opportunities available due to multiple sites
Working hours - Mon to Friday - 40 hours a week
Your Job responsibilities:
- To develop a working relationship with all external technical contacts with regard to suppliers, customers and all relevant enforcement agencies and certification bodies.
- To agree and deliver a technical business plan for the site.
- Ensure the Technical team, work an Ethical manner with everyone that works or visits the site and that people are treated with respect at all times.
- To be a member of the site HACCP, TACCP, Allergen and Crisis Management teams.
- To drive improvements, by working with all departments, to reduce complaints and other non-conformances.
- To ensure that site (KPI's) are monitored and communicated to the senior management team and where issues are highlighted to develop corrective actions to ensure that root causes are established and prevented.
- Manage all costs withing the respective department, be able to demonstrate control and action points and to reduce and acknowledge the overspend.
- To ensure that any non-conformances raised during the internal audits are completed and signed off by the appropriate person within the agreed timescales.
- To ensure that root cause analysis is completed for all non-conformances raised and preventive actions are installed and completed to prevent any reoccurrence of the issues.
- To complete any appropriate internal audit
- To ensure the safety, legality and quality of all products manufactured
- Experience working as a Technical Manager or within a technical Team (Supervisor)
- FMCG or Manufacturing industry knowledge (Food preferably but not essential)
- Good Communicator
- Experience managing a team
- Able to understand Health & Safety Regulations
What our Client offers you:
- Generous Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- No shift pattern - Mon to Fri working days