Would up like to earn up to 30k working for one of the UK's leading bulk health supplements supplier for private label? Are you educated to degree level in Food science, Bio Chemistry or Nutrition?
£26,000 - £30,000
JOB TITLE: Technical Contact Adviser
- TYPE: Health and Wellness
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30pm
BENEFITS: Free Parking, 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
CULTURE Work hard - Play hard and play hard, fabulous working environment
You will be the company's in-house technical expert by providing advice on technical nutritional and best practice matters as they pertain to health supplements and related. You will also be responsible for all product related technical documents.
The day to day duties includes but not limited to:
- To be aware and keep up to date with all relevant technical information health supplements and nutrition. Including RDAs/ NRVs for ingredients
- Contributing towards the design and formulation of new health products
- Giving advice on label claims
- Answering customer enquiries about what products are suitable for certain conditions
- Responsible for all product related technical documents
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure the provide all the general technical information and certificates we require
- Technical administration and document control
- Adhoc admin duties
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
- A degree in Food science, Bio Chemistry or Nutrition
- A self-starter
- Able to build and maintain long lasting relationships
- Interest in Health and Wellness industry
I will do my up most to reply to any applications with in one working day or if you would like to know more please contact Victoria Simmons 01923 235015 or email .