To maximise sales and expand the brand using proactive customer contact and sound subject knowledge. Provide technical sales advice with responsibilities including the negotiation and conversion of enquiries to sales orders; in line with company policy and targets.
Your role will include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via
regular telephone calls, e-mails and meetings
- Ensuring that customers are contacted on a regular basis in line with
- Ensuring that the databases are worked in a planned, logical,
proactive and professional manner and kept up to date
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer¡¦s businesses and
requirements and continually updating this going forward.
- Dealing and processing customer enquiry calls, incoming and outgoing
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specification of an order
with both managers and customers and closing sales
- Making accurate cost calculations and providing customers with
quotations as frequently as possible
- To ensure the quotation system is implemented, monitored and quotes
are followed up quickly and aggressively within 2 days.
- Recording regular sales contacts and order information clearly and
accurately in SAP
- Meeting monthly and annual budgets and targets at the highest possible
- Reviewing your own personal sales performance and always aiming to meet
or exceed those targets
- Utilising company lead promotions to their maximum potential benefit, as
supplied by the marketing department and taking part in and benefiting from
any sales incentive schemes.
-Contributing to the monthly sales meeting, preparing and reviewing relevant sales figures.
-Prospecting for new business by constant communication and visibility within the industry
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities where possible
-Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company is products/services
-Keeping abreast of competitor activity
-Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback to the appropriate departments/managers
-Feeding buying trends back to management
-Maintaining effective and clear communications with the rest of the company
-To be demanding and challenge the company in areas you believe will help the overall development of the business.
-To actively contribute to the company is Management and Business Continuity Team
-Customer visits where/when appropriate
-Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and customer demonstrations
- Driving your own professional development
- Dealing with customer complaints promptly and in conjunction with the Commercial Manager, to a swift conclusion (within 48 hours).
In return you will receive a basis salary of 18k plus OTE based on commission achievements.