I am looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to join my manufacturing client in Lincoln. The role is based from the Lincoln site, on an as required basis, with working from home possible, it will entail travelling around multiple sales territories, promoting and selling the complete range of the companies products. You will be working under the guidance of the UK Sales Manager.
My client is a very larger manufacturing company whom are currently expanding with no plans to stop, this gives employees a real opportunity for internal career growth and progression.
- Promote and sell the complete range of products under the European Aerospace Sales Group (EASG), across the UK territory.
- Hold a number of identified accounts in the TSE portfolio and to pursue sales growth within these accounts.
- Prospect new accounts and new projects for all products.
- Attain a sophisticated knowledge of the aerospace market, in support of the UK sales strategy.
- Report to management using common tools (visit reports, qss inquiry database, and weekly schedule).
- Support customer service and marketing departments as required.
- Coordinate across different sales territories when necessary to maximise sales and service to any customer.
- Support accounts department to improve A/R and meet company objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Engineering background.
- Sales experience within the Aerospace market.
- Preferable knowledge of Fasteners / Machining.
- Commercial awareness and Negotiation ability.
- Willingness to work as part of a European team.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £28,000 DOE + fantastic additional benefits
Standard Hours: 37 hours, Monday to Friday + overtime when required.
If you would like more information on this role please call Ryan @ Brook Street on 01522 528115 or apply online.