I am looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to join a highly successful manufacturing company based in Lincoln. Within this role you will gain product knowledge & understanding, take on the company's ethos and forward-thinking approach, visit clients, travel around multiple sales territories, and promote & sell the complete range of the company's products, reporting to the UK Sales Manager.
My client is a very large manufacturing company whom are currently expanding with no plans to stop, this gives employees a real opportunity for internal career growth and progression. This is a great opportunity for a sales professional to join a progressive and rewarding company and undertake a fulfilling role.
- Promote and sell the complete range of products under the European Aerospace Sales Group (EASG), across the UK territory.
- Hold a number of identified accounts in the TSE portfolio and to pursue sales growth within these accounts.
- Prospect new accounts and new projects for all products.
- Attain a sophisticated knowledge of the aerospace market, in support of the UK sales strategy.
- Report to management using common tools (visit reports, qss inquiry database, and weekly schedule).
- Support customer service and marketing departments as required.
- Coordinate across different sales territories when necessary to maximise sales and service to any customer.
- Support accounts department to improve A/R and meet company objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Engineering background.
- Sales experience within the Aerospace market.
- Preferable knowledge of Fasteners / Machining.
- Commercial awareness and Negotiation ability.
- Willingness to work as part of a European team.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £28,000 DOE + fantastic additional benefits (very high employer pension contribution, private health care and more)
Standard Hours: 37 hours, Monday to Friday + overtime when required.
If you would like more information on this role please call Ryan @ Brook Street on 01522 528115 or apply online.