Role: Technical Services Manager
Location: Leeds - Sherburn In Elmet
Hours: Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm (however flexibility around core working hours is essential)
Salary - up to £40,000 per annum salary
About the client/role:
You could be working for a leading manufacturing company in Sherburn in Elmet. For this specific role you will be responsible for maintain a strong working relationship with customers and suppliers, manage a technical administrator/technologist. Manage all customers queries/complaints and host technical meetings.
Please see main duties below.
Main duties include:
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- To have detailed knowledge of the capabilities of our site, systems and our product.
- To develop and manage a Technical Administrator/specifications technologist
- To have a working knowledge of our customers technical policies so that we and our supplied products are compliant
- To develop a proactive and good strong working relationship with the retailer technologists and the customer B2B based technical managers
- To be able to host or assist any visit from said customers to the CGB site
- To manage all customer queries/complaints in a prompt and efficient manner, and to seek solutions to any issues of concern.
- To manage through the technical administration team the timely completion and communication of KPI driven reports and meetings.
- To attend or host key technical meetings alongside or in place of the technical manager ensuring minutes are adequately and effectively communicated to the wider team.
- To effectively manage technical aspects of the site launch process.
What's needed from you?
- Previous experience within the food manufacturing industry
- Management of quality systems
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of retailer codes of practice
- Previous experience managing technical aspects of the product development process
- Ability to interact with customers
- Able to manage challenging situations in a professional manner and seeks solutions
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 01482 699100