Brook Street is working with an exceptional employer in Cardiff who is expanding due to new business wins.
As part of their ambitious plans, they are looking for a Technical Engineer to join their established team on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Provide technical support to field service engineers on a broad range of IT equipment to ensure that the best level of customer service is provided.
- To provide engineers with testing protocols, workarounds, and alternative options to resolve site issues where practical.
- Recording all relevant information from a support call to ensure continuous improvement of our engineering resource.
- Maintain technical skills and update on new equipment by visiting stores in a field service role when necessary. This is anticipated to average 2 days off site work per month and will be local to the Cardiff area.
- Assist the call vetting team by working with customers to remotely diagnose and rectify faults logged on customers' equipment to ensure full functionality according to manufacturer's specifications
- Free parking on site
- 23 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays (when bank holidays are worked payment is made instead)
- Private medical insurance for single and ability to pay for partner/children
- Life cover (Death in service) cover of 4 times basic
- Group Income Protection (Permanent health insurance) of 75% of salary less state benefit in event of long term illness or disability
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The People's Pension - 5% of "Qualifying Earnings" for the employee and 3% employer
- Voluntary cash plan for everyday medical expenses e.g. Dental, optical, chiropody etc.
- Occupational sick pay entitlement after qualifying period of 13 weeks