NHS England - Leadership Academy
Technical Support Officer/Analyst
Location: Working from home
Some weekend work will be involved in the role, you will nee to have the ability to work shift patterns including weekends. The role will be 37.5 hours per week in total and there is some flexibility around working hours.
Overview of Role:
We are recruiting for a Technical Support Officer/Analyst to join the NHS Leadership Academy. The Leadership Academy work with partners to deliver excellent leadership across the NHS to have a direct impact on patient care. The successful candidate will need to ensure Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within agreed time scales set out by the service operating level agreement; document all incident resolutions to ensure knowledge data base is up-to date; provide technical support based on problem tickets raised; install bespoke applications; respond to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience of supporting digital services and managing and some technical queries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate in a clear and articulate manner at different levels of IT literacy
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision
- Excellent administration and business support skills
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working applications considered..
If you would like to apply for this position, please click apply now or call Charlotte on 01274 307569.