Job Title - Technical Writer
Location - London
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Technical Writer
This is a contract role based in London for initially 8 - 12 weeks with possible extension thereafter
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £43, 391 - 51, 847 depending on experience
* Articulate Azure concepts in easy to understand "self-start" guides in key technology areas of ARM Templates, Git and DevOps Process.
* Articulate design decisions by diving in the code (PowerShell) and illustrate graphically for end users and ensure the quality and consistency of terminology and product branding.
* Collaborate with subject matter experts in order to ensure that technical topics are appropriately addressed and captured in docs.
* Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary in timely manner
* Foster community collaboration on GitHub and provide assistance and manage issues.
Basic Skills to work with Git
Deadline for CV submission: 9am on Wednesday 13th May