About You :
Do you have a Degree in Civil Engineering or construction related discipline? Do you possess good knowledge of Civil Engineering construction processes? If you answer yes to both of these and additionally possess top level written communication skills then please read on...
About your potential new employer:
Our well-known Northern Ireland client has grown through exceptional project delivery, as well as acquisitions, to become one of the largest UK manufacturers in their sector.
About your exciting new role:
As a Bid Engineer or Technical Writer you will undertake technical writing input and help to prepare project programmes as well as assisting design and procurement teams.
Other duties will include but not be limited to:
- Researching for submissions
- Developing value engineering solutions
- Review contract documents
- Developing and assisting with project planning
As a successful applicant you must have:
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with individuals at all levels, be able to understand other people`s point of view and know how to get the best out of people
- Demonstrate ability to write detailed, high quality technical responses
- Ability to present to clients with confidence
- Ability to work on own initiative but understand level of responsibility within the team
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Be a highly motivated individual with initiative, self-confidence, with the drive and ability to work under their own direction or within a team of professionals
- Hold a valid driving license
In particular, (although not essential), our client would like to speak with candidates with previous bid experience in construction and/or Previous experience of MS Project & AutoCAD.
If you wish to further your career with one of Northern Ireland`s most outstanding construction industry success stories please call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"