This role is based in Reading/Remote working - 35hr week with 30 days holiday and excellent benefits inlcuding pension, health ins, career development opportunities etc.,
We are seeking a Technology Solutions Business Analyst to be an advocate for technology, and partner across all areas of this well established Charity to encourage and influence the wider use of technology to move the trust towards being a digital organisation..
This role will undertake mainly business analysis activities to translate business need into technology solutions, with involvement through all project phases. It will work across prospective and current programmes as well as across our corporate services, interacting with various forums to evaluate and prioritise business needs.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have excellent knowledge of analysis methodologies, including process mapping
- have a good understanding of software development tools, testing methodologies, application and database performance, web services technologies
- have experience of planning and facilitating workshops using a range of methodologies to engage with business users and gather requirements
- have experience in documenting these requirements, sourcing suppliers, solution design, procurement processes for supplier selection, and implementation experience of implementing, supporting, and managing IT applications
- have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- have good written communication skills to prepare reports and papers for customers and senior members of the organisation
- have good planning and organisational skills, a concern for detail and an ability to take hands on, practical steps to ensure a high level of delivery always