My client is a seeking a Technology Solutions Manager on a 6 month contract to support a new project.
This role also offers remote working with some office visits when required. 35hr working week.
You will be required to support a new CPD programme for educators, to design, create, and implement new technological solutions. The Technical Delivery Manager t will have a deep understanding of how technology can solve our most pressing problems, have the tenacity to create robust requirements, will lead on partnerships with our technical suppliers, and manage the technical support team.
You will lead on the build of two new products: Dynamics and Future Learn, and all other technical aspects of the programme
Proposing technical solutions. Including:
- Developing a strong understanding of the business need and client requirements
- Propose technology that will ensure we meet these
- Creatively solve problems through clear understanding of technological capability
- Spot and adapt to potential risks
Supplier management. Including:
- Own the relationship with our suppliers (m-hance and Future Learn)
- Engage with and onboard new suppliers as needed
- Ensure suppliers are resourcing project adequately and meeting agreed brief
Creating technical requirements. Including:
- Translating the business need into a series of technical recommendations
- Finalising and adapting technical requirements
- Work closely with suppliers and developers to ensure these are understood and met
- Manage the end-to-end testing process ensuring all technical requirements are fully operational
Project management. Including:
- Create the timeline and ensure products launch on time and to budget
- Create strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Manage the Technical support roles
- Excellent technology proficiency and experience in creating new systems.
- In depth knowledge of MS Dynamics.
- Understanding of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and how to manage data accordingly.
You will have experience of working with third party suppliers to ensure development and maintenance of systems
- Experience of managing technical projects
- Experience of leading requirements gathering
- Experience of creating test scripts and running a test cycle
- Experience of process documentation
- Experience of eLearning specifications, particularly xAPI
- Experience of setting up and managing data within a Learning Records System
Strong communication skills with the ability to lead the workstream and engage effectively with others, both internally and externally
- Good stakeholder management skills, in particular third-party engagement to ensure an excellent working relationship with our technical providers