£12.50 - £13 per hour
15 days ago
Join a company that wants to make a difference!
Brook Street has the pleasure of working with a fibre network provider in Lincolnshire who is looking for a Temporary Engineering Scheduler to support their engineer team with scheduling and provide outstanding service.
Salary: £12.50- £13 per hour
Working hours - Monday - Friday
Location: SPALDING IN OFFICE ROLE
This role is ideal for a candidate with a Telecommunication background that can manage and plan engineer's diary. Experience working with/ scheduling appointments with engineers or similar fields is a must with strong Excel background. Strong customer services to maintain and build on existing client bases. You will play a key part in the smooth running of the business helping to keep the appointments filled.
Duties will include:
- Daily management of all engineer's diaries, booking and moving works.
- Management of an order book of business.
- Providing daily updates to your relevant manager of volume of jobs scheduled
- Ensuring customer SLAs and KPIs are met on all jobs
- Organise and plan routes to maximise productivity
- Accurate and consistent updating of system databases
- Build and maintain relationships with engineers, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Experience of working within a coordination/ scheduling role
- Good understanding of MS Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Casual dress
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Please contact Alison 07483956085 or send your CV