**Temp to Perm Position**
Are you looking for a move from Customer Services into Sales?
Hours: Monday - Friday --> 9am - 5pm
Start Date: ASAP
- To understand and appreciate the Client's business, customer base, products and services.
- To build effective working relationships with key Client personnel eg. Marketing & Sales People and Managers, attending Client meetings as required.
- To access and utilise customer information provided by the Client or self-sourced eg. Spreadsheets, CRM Database and Company Web-sites.
- To build upon customer data using info supplied by Client personnel eg. Adding information gained from business calls to update the clients CRM database.
- To make outbound calls and receive incoming calls to/from new and existing and lapsed Clients and their customers, adhering to the relevant call structure or scripts supplied as appropriate.
- To promote Client's products and services (inc. Events) explaining relevant features and benefits and providing literature if requested.
- To obtain relevant additional customer information eg. Contact name, Business address, E-mail address mobile phone numbers and existing product/service info and update customer records accurately.* To secure appointments for Client's own sales people where appropriate.
- To promote Events and secure confirmation of attendance and/or specific appointments.
- To carry out additional tasks and activity relevant to the Tele-Marketing function as requested by the Tele-Marketing Manager inc. ad-hoc Client "projects" eg. Corporate Health Checks, surveys etc.
- To adhere to relevant workplace legislation and policies eg. H&S, Security, Data Protection - (GDPR Privacy standard), Code of Conduct etc.
Key Skills and Capabilities:
- A responsible attitude.
- Self motivated and resilient.
- Good 'people skills' for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Performance focused and target driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy with record keeping - attention to detail.
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work load.
- Customer connected.
- Team working - Contribution to the team target by accomplishing results as needed.
- A good understanding of all CRM database and computer systems
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
Additional skills required:
- Time management - Planning and preparation prior to the call.
- Tenacity - the drive to keep making calls.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Good Timekeeping.
- Call handling including call structure and customer skills.
- CRM database systems
- Microsoft applications as read. Including MS Office, E-mail, Internet
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching and training
If you think you would be perfect for this role then please apply and send your CV: or ring the office on 0121 480 8209