You will be working for a well-established, market leading independent IT and Communications solutions provider, with an excellent reputation and track record of success - experiencing year on year growth.
- Research potential customers using LinkedIn and similar tools
- Start up a business relationship through connections, emails and phone calls
- Make contact with potential customers, introducing the company and qualify their requirements
- Develop and nurture relationships over time
- Book appointments with potential customers to engage with sales team Promote company capabilities and seminars programs
- Manage, maintain and enhance existing CRM database to build a healthy lead pipeline
- Achieve agreed standards and targets
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and have previous outbound B2B lead generation experience and must enjoy the challenge of finding sales opportunities and working in a sales driven environment. They will also be someone who can work independently and manage their time, whilst being a team player, as well as being IT literate.
Part-time hours (16 - 25 hours a week) - preferably 4 or 5 days per week however this can be flexible. Full training will be provided.
Please contact Toni Krause to discuss the role further or apply asap with your CV for immediate consideration.