I am recruiting for a Telesales Account Manager for my client who are based near Wednesbury, working for a market leading business within their industry (material supplies/distribution), they are offering a salary of circa £23,000 based upon experience.
You will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships with clients alongside generating new business opportunities. This is a telephone-based sales/account management position where your day will be split; on average, 50% existing client management, processing orders, upselling and managing the relationship, 30% contacting previous clients to upsell/reintroduce products to them and 20% contacting new clients to introduce the products and services.
You will be in control of the full sales/customer service cycle, from the initial conversation, checking stock levels, processing the sales orders and ensuring client satisfaction through to ensuring payments are received.
This is NOT a high-volume transactional telesales position, you will NOT be expected to make 100's of cold sales calls, it is more the quality of conversations and working with a warm database of clients.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Make and receive both inbound and outbound calls to new and existing clients
- Manage existing client requirements
- Contact previous clients, reintroducing the products and services on offer
- Strategically target potential new clients, introducing the products and services
- Develop productive and sustainable relationships with clients, both new and existing
- Generate verbal & written quotations
- Process orders
- Liaise with Inventory Control to ensure stock range and levels are maintained to meet customer needs
- Resolve customer disputes
- Collect payments and liaise with credit control if required
- Liaise with warehouse and other internal departments for general/bespoke queries to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Maintain an overview of competitor activity
- Experience in a similar sales/telesales/account manager/account coordination position
- Experience/knowledge within distribution would be beneficial but certainly not essential
- Exceptional customer service and experience in building and developing a rapport and genuine relationship with clients/customers over the phone and email
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Passion for selling, cross selling and upselling
- Confident in working to and achieving targets and KPI's
- Proactive, determined and self motivated
- Fun, professional and sociable to fit in with the existing team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Circa £23,000 basic salary dependent upon experience
- 37.5 hour working week, standard business hours Monday - Friday
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off, rising to 33 days after 2 years' service and 35 days after 10 years
- Company profit share scheme
- Pension (match up to 6% contributory)
- Personal development opportunities, internal training and external courses
- Free Car Parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***