I am recruiting for a Telesales Account manager for a client based on the outskirts of Birmingham. They are offering a basic salary of £17,100 plus a fantastic bonus scheme where you can earn an extra monthly bonus leading to a realistic OTE of £20,000.
This is a diverse role with a great balance of customer service and sales and it is essential you are a friendly, sociable and tenacious individual.
Working as part of our Telesales team, you will be the first point of contact for most of our customers. You will strive to build great relationships with both new and current customers, fulfilling their sales and product needs and requirements.
As well as being responsible for processing orders to retail customers, you will also generate new business through creative and proactive telephone skills, focusing on building client relationships.
You will also support your sales by the completion of all relevant sales administration.
You will be working for a `Best in Class` distribution business that delivers highest levels of service to both retail customers and games publishers. It is a company that runs in a fast paced and lively industry and value honesty, pro-activity and enthusiasm. All Employees enjoy a culture which is positive, friendly, open and rewarding.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
The role is telephone based (50% outbound 50% Inbound) and working as part of a team, the role will require candidates to; -
- Achieve monthly sales revenues with a portfolio of Independent Retail customers.
- Manage and overcome sales/ buying objections.
- Drive new business opportunities
- Thrive on Building Client Rapport
- Proactively sell and process orders to retail customers on a live order system
- Complete general Sale Administration supporting sales, including the use of Word and Excel
Monday to Thursdays - 8.45am - 5.00pm
Fridays - 8.45 - 4.00pm
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- Education to A-level or Degree level
- A proven track record within sales is not essential but desirable.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £17,100 basic salary
- Monthly bonus which can reach a realistic OTE of £20,000
- 21 days rising to 25 days with service
- Discount on all products for personal use. (After qualifying period)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Pete on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***