I am recruiting for a Telesales Advisor based near Birmingham Airport, working for one of the largest distance learning colleges in the UK. They are offering a basic salary of £20,000 and a fantastic benefits package including a realistic OTE of £30,000.
Working in a phone-based environment you will be joining a growing and established team, making and receiving on average 130 calls per day(dial numbers, not actual conversations). All calls that are made and received will be a warm based consultative sales call, NO COLD CALLING! The calls will relate to prospective students enquiring about suitable courses, you will be providing them with all relevant and requested information and enrolling students onto suitable courses and will be working to certain KPI's and targets.
It is important to understand, this is not a pushy sales role, much more a consultative sales position, asking lots of open questions and really getting to understand your customers requirements and then making suitable recommendations for them.
You will be joining a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 500 award winning courses which include A-Levels, GCSE's, Beauty Therapy, Accounting, Childcare, and IT to name just a few.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making outbound calls to people who have registered an interest (no cold calling), roughly 130 calls per day
- Answering incoming calls from prospective students, roughly 30 calls per day
- Schedule phone appointments with prospective students, manging a busy diary to ensure these are carried out
- Providing excellent customer service on a wide range of distance learning courses
- Understanding prospective students' education levels, commitments, and motivations to advise them on the most appropriate course for them.
- Enrolling students onto a suitable course
- Maximising student enrolments to meet enrolment targets and achieve the key performance indicators
Monday - Friday Shift basis:
11.30 - 20.00 (12.30 - 21.00 peak months - January and September)
Plus one Saturday a month (reduced hours, normally 12.00-18.00)
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location is essential
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions is essential
- Previous experience in warm telesales inbound and outbound is ideal
- Experience of phone based customer service (call centre etc.) will be considered as long as you can explain why you are looking for a telesales position
- Experience of fact finding with customers, asking open questions and building a genuine rapport and interest with them
- Self motivated with experience of working towards and achieving KPI's and targets
- Tenacious, organised with the ability to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern including at least one Saturday a month
- Passionate about education and helping others better themselves
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 with uncapped commission, realistic OTE is £30,000 per annum + additional sales incentives
- If hitting targets expect to earn around £500-£800 bonus per month
- Potential for salary increase after 12 months
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Full training plan
- Subsidised childcare based close to the office
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches
- Access to shedloads of award ceremonies
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***