I am recruiting for a Telesales Advisor based in Birmingham City Centre where the realistic first years OTE is £35000 but this is uncapped and top performers are earning over £100k.
Working in a phone-based role you will be joining a growing and established team, making and receiving on average 100 calls per day, these are dial numbers, not actual conversations, you will also be communicating with customers on the companies live chat function on their website and via email. All calls that are made and received will be a warm based consultative sales call, NO COLD CALLING! The calls will relate to prospective students enquiring about suitable courses, you will be providing them with all relevant and requested information and enrolling students onto suitable courses and will be working to certain KPI's and targets.
It is important to understand, this is not a pushy sales role, much more a consultative sales position, asking lots of open questions and really getting to understand your customers requirements and then making suitable recommendations for them.
You will be joining an award-winning business that offer the opportunity to students (of any age and background) to gain official accreditation qualifications in professional industries such as finance, accounting, HR and Management in a home-based learning environment.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making and receiving an average 100 calls a day with around 3 hours of consultative sales talk time
- Schedule phone appointments with prospective students, manging a busy diary to ensure these are carried out
- Liaising with customers via a live chat function and email
- Understanding prospective students' education levels, commitments, and motivations to advise them on the most appropriate course for them.
- Maximising student enrolments to meet enrolment targets and achieve the key performance indicators
Monday - Friday 2 weekly rotating shift basis:
Week 1 - 09.00-17.30
Week 2 - 10.30 - 19.00
Plus 1 on 5 Saturday's (reduced hours which is paid as overtime)
START DATE 20TH APRIL
- Previous warm inbound and outbound consultative telesales experience is ideal but people with sales experience from other areas will be considered
- Strong customer service with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of fact finding with customers, asking open questions and building a genuine rapport and interest with them
- Highly self-motivated with experience of working towards and achieving KPI's and targets
- Tenacious, organised with the ability to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment
- Passionate about education and helping others better themselves
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern between 9am - 7pm including 1 in 5 Saturday's
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV, AN INTERVIEW AND A ROLE PLAY***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £23,000 basic salary with uncapped commission, realistic first year OTE is £35,000 per annum
- Huge earning potential, top performers earning between £45,000-80,000 with highest earner over £100k!
- City centre office with roof top terrace, free gym and indoor golf simulator!
- High performer scheme offering up to additional £6000 increase in basic salary
- Chance to win holidays
- 32 days holiday with the opportunity to purchase additional holiday
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Full in-depth training plan and career progression opportunities
- Free enrolment on any course the client offers
- 5% contributory pension scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***