Do you like talking to new people?
Are you looking to improve your skills and start building a career?
Do you have the desire to succeed?
Then this is the role for you!
My Walton based client is seeking an Appointment setter to join there well established, friendly fast paced sales team!
- A decent basic salary, with regular reviews based on fair measurement of your performance
- The chance to work for some of the best known companies in the UK
- The chance to build your skills and your earning potential in a supportive business
- A great working environment, with a very diverse team of colleagues of all ages and backgrounds. Access to company discounts
Experience of telemarketing is not essential, but we are looking for people who feel confident having conversations (without a script) with either business contacts or, in the case of a few of our campaigns, individuals.
This role provides excellent grounding for those currently looking for a career in sales and telemarketing, or a chance to shine (and earn well) if you are already experienced and skilled up.
Your day to day will involve:
- Contacting businesses by phone to discuss varies business solutions
- Introducing the product and assessing if there is an interest
- Setting appointments to discuss full details with a specialist
- Handling confidential business information
- Achieving or exceeding targets, with our help
You'll need to have:
- A professional telephone manner
- Good communication and listening skills
- Conscientiousness and drive
- A-levels or above academic qualifications, or previous experience