I am recruiting for a Digital Telesales Consultant for a client based in Birmingham City Centre; working for a recognised top 15 UK business you have the opportunity to receive an above average basic salary of £22,000 with a very realistic OTE of £31,400 but this is uncapped!
As a Digital Telesales Consultant you will be responsible for making calls to existing SME customers across a wide spectrum of industries in the UK, whilst using online demonstration software to showcase their solutions you will be selling, cross-selling and up-selling stunning websites, Social Advertising, Google PPC solutions and the UK's leading online directory. Working for a highly reputable company will give you the product confidence to make and close the sale.
Extensive digital advertising is not essential as full product training will be given. Telephone sales experience would be advantageous.
For the third consecutive year my client has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor, currently within the top 15 businesses nationally and are widely viewed as an employer of choice for sales jobs in Birmingham. You will be joining a forward thinking (2pm finish on a Friday!) modern and passionate company who really look after their own. 93% of the management team have received internal promotions.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers, selling, cross-selling and up-selling the clients products and services (websites, Social Advertising, Google PPC solutions and an online directory)
- Use a bespoke online demonstration software package to help bring the products and services to life over the phone
- Building professional relationships with customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working to and achieving telesales targets and KPI's
- An ambitious and charismatic individual who is self-motivated and resilient
- Previous outbound telesales experience is ideal but people with sales experience from other areas will be considered
- Experience of asking open and probing questions
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong influencer with first class communication skills
- Be target orientated and self motivated
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's and targets
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual and reliable
37.5 hours Monday - Friday:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8.30am - 5pm
Tuesday - 8.30am - 7pm
Friday - 8.30am - 2pm
Please note there is an in depth 8 week training plan and no long term annual leave is allowed for 3 months from your start date
- Telephone interviews to commence immediately
- Face to face interviews to take place on Monday 18th February
- Start date Monday 4th March
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £22,000 above average basic salary with uncapped commission, realistic OTE is £31,400 per annum with top performers earning circa £50,000
- 31 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off rising to 34 after 4 years service
- 2pm Friday finish
- Modern working environment
- Dress down day EVERY day
- Full in depth training plan
- Career progression opportunities with 93% of current management have all gained promotions
- Life insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***