I am recruiting for a Digital Telesales Consultant for a client based in Birmingham City Centre; working for a market leading business you have the opportunity to receive an above average basic salary of £22,000 with a very realistic OTE of £31,400 but this is uncapped!
As a Digital Telesales Consultant you will be responsible for making calls to existing SME customers across a wide spectrum of industries in the UK, whilst using online demonstration software to showcase their solutions you will be selling, cross-selling and up-selling stunning websites, Social Advertising, Google PPC solutions and the UK's leading online directory. Working for a highly reputable company will give you the product confidence to make and close the sale.
Experience within a previous telesales or fact finding/open questioning sales position is essential.
You would be joining a market leading business with a reputation for being an employer of choice for sales jobs in Birmingham. You will be joining a forward thinking (2pm finish on a Friday!) modern and passionate company who really look after their own. 93% of the management team have received internal promotions.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers, selling, cross-selling and up-selling the clients products and services (websites, Social Advertising, Google PPC solutions and an online directory)
- Use a bespoke online demonstration software package to help bring the products and services to life over the phone
- Building professional relationships with customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working to and achieving telesales targets and KPI's
- An ambitious and charismatic individual who is self-motivated and resilient
- Previous outbound telesales experience is ideal but people with sales experience from other areas will be considered
- Experience of asking open and probing questions
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong influencer with first class communication skills
- Be target orientated and self motivated
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's and targets
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual and reliable
37.5 hours Monday - Friday:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8.30am - 5pm
Tuesday - 8.30am - 7pm
Friday - 8.30am - 2pm
Please note there is an in depth 8-week training plan and no long-term annual leave is allowed for 6 weeks from your start date
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £22,000 above average basic salary with uncapped commission, realistic OTE is £31,400 per annum with top performers earning circa £50,000
- 31 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off rising to 34 after 4 years service
- 2pm Friday finish
- Modern working environment
- Dress down day EVERY day
- Full in depth training plan
- Career progression opportunities with 93% of current management have all gained promotions
- Life insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***