I am recruiting for a Telesales Advisor based near Birmingham Airport. They are offering a basic salary of £20,000 and a fantastic benefits package including a realistic OTE of £30,000 which is uncapped.
Working in a phone-based environment you will be making and receiving on average 130 calls per day (dial numbers, not actual conversations. All calls that are made will be a warm based consultative sales call, NO COLD CALLING! The calls will relate to prospective students enquiring about suitable courses, you will be providing them with all relevant and requested information and enrolling students onto suitable courses and will be working to certain KPI`s and targets.
The ability to build a rapport and use consultative sales techniques and with experience of asking lots of open questions and really getting to understand your customers` requirements is essential.
You will be joining a multiple award-winning distance learning college who offer over 600 courses which include A-Levels, GCSE`s, Beauty Therapy, Accounting, Childcare, and IT to name just a few.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making outbound calls to people who have registered an interest (no cold calling)
- Answering incoming calls from prospective students
- Schedule phone appointments with prospective students, manging a busy diary to ensure these are carried out
- Providing excellent customer service on a wide range of distance learning courses
- Understanding prospective students` education levels, commitments, and motivations to advise them on the most appropriate course for them.
- Enrolling students onto a suitable course
- Overcome sales objections
- Work and achieve targets and KPI`s
Monday - Friday Shift basis:
11.30 - 20.00 (12.30 - 21.00 peak months - Usually January and September)
Plus one Saturday a month (reduced hours, normally 11.00-17.00)
- Previous experience with a sales position
- Self-motivated with experience of working towards and achieving KPI`s and targets
- Experience of fact finding with customers, asking open questions and building a genuine rapport and interest with them
- Tenacious, organised with the ability to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern including at least one Saturday a month
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions is essential
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location would be beneficial but not essential
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 with uncapped commission, realistic OTE is £30,000 per annum + additional sales incentives
- If hitting targets expect to earn between £300-£1000 bonus per month
- Potential for salary increase after 12 months
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Full training plan
- Subsidised childcare based close to the office
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches
Please send your cv and call 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***