My client is currently looking for a Telesales Executive, they are one of the leading school suppliers and currently working in partnership with local authorities to supply free and subsidies school milk to children in pre-schools, nurseries and primary schools.
Job Purpose -
The candidate will be confident to sell the benefits of the company scheme, gain commitment over the telephone, to a specific category of schools and nurseries. You will also need to be able to provide administrative support to the sales division and customers to complete the registration process.
Job Requirements (Not Exhaustive) -
- Achieve set targets and conversions of new business per sales campaign.
- To meet the agreed level of contact with new accounts as deemed necessary to increase levels of business activity, volume and revenues.
- Make telephone calls to Schools, Nurseries and Academies from an agreed list.
- Identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products to secure new business.
- To ensure that you have an in-depth knowledge of the schemes you are selling, competitor products and services to achieve the requirements of this role, full training provided.
- Ensure that the company internal/external customer care and equal opportunity policies are always adhered to.
- Ensure that all clients fully complete the registration process.
- Ensure that monthly objectives, as agreed with your line manager, are met.
- Give feedback to your Sales Team Leader regarding sales progress and any issues arising throughout given sales campaign.
- Assistant other departments as and when required.
This is a temporary on-going position, Monday - Friday, beginning at £9.10 per hour with the potential for attractive bonus paid monthly which over the year can increase the wages by between £6,000 - £10,000 for a hungry and committed Telesales Executive.
If you feel you are right for this position or would like more information, please apply online or call Bradley on 01522 528115 for further information.