Telesales Executives / Account Managers £23,500 (Uncapped Commission)
Brook Street are proud to be working alongside one of the UK's leading yacht manufacturing companies who are currently looking to Expand their Telesales team and enthusiastic Telesales Executives, to assist their growing online international business.
As a Telesales Executives / Account Manager you will be responsible for building existing and new client relationships and maintaining international market leading status. The perfect candidate will be expected to be an excellent communicator with First-class people skills and be comfortable presenting our product offering over the phone, you will also be expected to attend national and international boat shows, trade events and keep up to date with industry changes and the latest products and market trends.
- Contact new and existing clients about our clients advertising products and services for the Marine Industry and Yacht Brokers and Dealers.
- The ability to explain our product and service offering and benefits, in a clear and concise way, by phone, email and occasionally face-to-face.
- You must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with our customers. (Additional languages are a bonus)
- Answer questions about products and services and understand your customers' requirements and most importantly close sales.
- Accurately enter and update customer information in the company CRM database and resiliently document your transactions.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- You must have the ability to go the "extra mile" with our customers and to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Full and up to date passport.
- Multilingual skills an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to listen.
- Knowledge of the Marine Industry an advantage but not essential.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be able to work between 9am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and 9am - 4:30pm Friday. In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £23,500 per year with the opportunity to heighten this with an uncapped commission scheme. In addition you will receive 22+ day's holiday, +8 Bank Holidays. Other great benefits are also in the employment package.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.