I am recruiting for a Telesales Manager based near Birmingham Airport. They are offering a competitive package including basic salary, uncapped commission and fantastic benefits.
Managing a telesales team of around 20, including 3 Supervisors you will be responsible for the team hitting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
You will be managing a team in a warm-based telesales environment where your team will be making and receiving calls to prospective customers promoting products the customer has actively enquired about. You will be monitoring KPI's, team and individual performances, help support with coaching and development, conducting one to ones and manage any behavioural and/or performance issues including disciplinaries if ever required.
You will be working in a fun but pressurised sales environment so the ability to motivate a team and an individual is essential, as is the ability to liaise with senior management, right up to CEO level with the ability to read and create MI and reports.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Ensure the team meets/exceeds the sales targets - both collectively and as individual Sales Advisors
- Coach, inspire and motivate an established sales' team
- Provide ongoing coaching, development, and performance management
- Manage and mentor your supervising team that are there to support you
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Creating weekly & monthly incentive ideas that inspire the team to perform to their best ability in generating those sales
- Forecast and analyse sales data
- Regular reporting of KPI's to senior management
- Monitor and achieve targets and manage KPI's on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Ongoing recruitment of Sales Advisors for your team to ensure consistent coverage
- Staff appraisals & regular performance reviews to ensure consistent performance & development
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management
- Monitor random calls for quality assurance
- Lead disciplinary procedures as and if required
37.5 hours a week which will be shift based.
- Experience of managing a targeted Sales team for 2 years minimum
- Telesales experience in a target driven environment
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A manager, coach, leader who is comfortable leading by example
- A strong desire to do whatever is required to achieve targets and KPI's
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Flexible with working hours and happy to cover shifts
- Basic HR knowledge
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions is essential
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary package including a basic salary and uncapped commission
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays (please note you may be required to work an occasional Bank Holiday to support your team)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Training & Development opportunities
- Subsidised childcare based close to the office
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches
- A strong supportive management team
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***