I am recruiting for a Telesales Representative to join a company based in Beckbury, Shifnal. You will be joining a highly successful (multi-million-pound turnover) family owned and run marketing agency who have been around for decades. They offer several different marketing services to a large portfolio of clients within the UK and Internationally, 95% are B2B and they are very successful within the Logistics and Manufacturing sectors.
Due to the company's expansion, they are setting up a Telesales team to run alongside their very successful Telemarketing team. This new role offers applicants the opportunity to join this forward-thinking and growing business at an exciting time.
The new Telesales team will be working with a new client, operating in the events industry. All calls and sales will be Business to Business.
- Outbound calling, business to business with existing clients
- Working directly on our clients CRM system
- Working with Team Leader to prioritise client data to call
- Contacting new business prospects, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Understanding a client's requirement and providing relevant information
- Preparing and submitting quotations and closing deals
- Hitting monthly sales targets
- Emailing contract documents for signature
- Logging details of orders
- Maintaining responsibility for your own personal workloads, including daily upkeep of business development activity, new opportunities and customer call-backs
- Reporting on activity and sales
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Good sales ability, with a clear understanding of how to close a sale over the telephone
- A positive approach, self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain new customer relationships
- Ability to work with many clients at the same time
- Excellent communication skills, talking and listening
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Creative thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to focus on your own work and work as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of computer hardware and widely used software packages, such as Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable experience of working with a CRM system
SALARY AND WORKING HOURS:
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Maisie on 0121 643 6954