I am recruiting for a Telesales Team Leader based near Birmingham Airport, working for one of the largest distance learning colleges in the UK. They are offering a basic salary of up to £23,000 and a fantastic benefits package including realistic OTE of £32,000.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for a new team leader to bring their experience of increasing sales and motivating a team of Telesales Advisors. The right candidate will be a strong team player with a proven telesales track record and be able to ensure that KPI's and sales targets are met.
Working alongside another Team Leader you will be responsible for supporting a team of circa 10 advisors who are targeted to make on average 130 outbound calls and receive 30 inbound calls per day (dial numbers, not actual conversations). All calls that are made and received will be a warm based sales call, NO COLD CALLING! The calls will relate to prospective students enquiring about suitable courses and each Advisor will be working to certain KPI's and targets.
You will be joining a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 500 award winning courses which include A-Levels, GCSE's, Beauty Therapy, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Childcare, Computers and IT to name just a few.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Assist with coaching and inspiring an established sales team
- Motivate and encourage the team through positive communication and feedback
- Be visible and available to support the team when the Sales Manager is unavailable
- Help to ensure the team meets their targets as well as your own personal sales target
- Assist the Sales Manager with sales strategies and staff incentives
- Assist the Sales Manager to ensure calls meet their quality standards
- Supporting the team to ensure KPI's are met
- Assist the Sales Manager with appraisals
- Answering incoming calls from prospective students
- Making outbound calls to people who have registered an interest (no cold calling)
- Providing excellent customer service on a wide range of distance learning courses
- Enrolling students onto a suitable course
Monday - Friday Shift basis:
11.30 - 20.00 (12.30 - 21.00 peak months - January and September)
Plus one Saturday a month (reduced hours, normally 12.00-18.00)
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location is essential
- Previous supervisory experience within a telesales environment
- Previous warm telesales inbound and outbound experience
- Experience of analysing data
- Be target orientated and self motivated
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent customer service with both strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi task with excellent organisational skills
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern between 9am - 9pm including at least one Saturday a month
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £23,000 basic salary dependant on experience + commission
- Very realistic OTE is £32,000 per annum but this is an uncapped commission structure so the sky is the limit
- Sales incentives to include cash prizes, meals etc
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
- Subsidised childcare based close to the office
- Access to shedloads of award ceremonies!
- Opportunity to study one of the courses for free!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***